Without a doubt or hesitation, Autumn is my favorite season. The best time of year, but also the busiest time of the year for me. I've been blogging everyday, but yesterday, I was soooooooo tired. I had such a long day. It went something like this:
- Dropped my son off to school.
- Proceeded to take my two little girls to their Dentist appointment.
- Got off the bus 10 blocks too far
- Caught the bus back the other way.
- 9:45am, we still made it in time (Whew!)
- 1:00pm, made it home.
- Gave the girls lunch, set them up with a movie, turned on my computer and started work.
- 5:30pm time for a quick dinner.
- 6:00pm, made it to Back to School Night.
- 8:00pm, made it home with just enough time to get the kids ready for bed.
- 9:00pm-whenever I feel asleep, I was trying to clean up and chill.
I didn't get the chill time I was looking. I didn't get a chance to blog all day yesterday and I missed all my shows on CNN. But I did gather the following info.
- Washington Mutual made history by becoming the largest bank failure ever and it was sold to JP Morgan Chase.
- The debate is still hanging in the air. No one knows if McCain will show. Obama is still going.
- The big bailout, remains uncompromised.
I feel asleep last night but I woke up at some point and AC 360 was on CNN. I saw snippets of Palin's interview with Couric and some other recent clips. She didn't look like the confident strong woman she was when she first accepted McCain's offer to be his running mate. She looked and sounded unsure of herself and nervous. I felt bad for her and I would much rather see the spunky, confident, strong Palin that started out. (This doesn't mean I am changing my vote or that I would even consider voting for her, just that I am a woman and I care about other women). Anyway, there are a bunch of videos on YouTube about it if you want to see for yourself.
TGIF- Today, I plan to relax, hopefully I get that accomplished.
Post a Comment