I find self-reflection to be an important part of my healing journey. It helps me become more aware of my accomplishments and my growth. The end of the year is a great time for reflecting. I have eight end-of-year reflection questions that I use. These questions help me analyze myself, my experiences, my perception, my interactions and my actions. This inturn helps me realize all the good that has happened over the past year. It helps me realize my growth and gives me a sense of improvement. At the same time, it lets me know where I need to improve. Here are the eight questions I use for end-to-year reflection:
1. How did I take care of my body, mind, and soul?
2. What am I most grateful for?
3. What was my greatest challenge?
4. What did I have to accept?
5. What did I let go of that didn't serve me?
6. Who do I need to thank for their role in my life?
7. How did I break out of my comfort zone?
8. What am I most proud of?
What are some year-end reflection questions that you use, or that you can think of?
Post a Comment