Here are some signs that someone is cheating:
1. A change in his behavior towards you. He starts acting different. He picks fights for no reason and begins to find fault in you to justify his affair.
2. He leaves home during an argument. Many cheaters will provoke a fight so they can leave home and go see the person they are having an affair with.
3. He comes home and immediately jumps in the shower and does laundry at a time he normally wouldn't. He may be trying to hide the signs of smoke, perfume, lipstick, or bodily fluids.
4. A sudden change in his appearance. All of a sudden he's working out, or keeping his hair cut. His taste in clothing or cologne has changed.
5. There is a change in your sex life. He either wants less sex, more sex, or has unusual sexual requests.
6. He smells like perfume or alcohol when he comes home. He has lipstick, make-up or other stains on his clothing that looks suspicious.
7. He has unexplained absences from work, he works late more often, or he begins having problems at work.
8. He starts acting different with his phone. He sets a new password. He's on it all day. He ignores certain calls. He keeps it on silent or let's the battery die frequently.
9. The mileage on his vehicle seems excessive. If he has a job that requires him to drive his personal vehicle then this might not help you. However, if his normal commute is to work and home, then excessive mileage may be a sign of cheating.
10. Having new friends. All of a sudden he has new friends, or he's hanging out with his old friends way more than he usually does. Chances are, he's not really with those friends.
*Photo by RODNAE Productions